iQOO is a new smartphone brand that has recently entered the market. The company has made a name for itself in the domestic and international markets by producing high-value products.
The iQOO 9 5G has a lot of features for a low price.
This year, iQOO launched three smartphones as part of its premium 9-series lineup.
We were all expecting an iQoo 9, but iQoo surprised us with two new phones.
The IQOO 9 5G has a lot of appealing features. It can handle almost any task you throw at it thanks to the Snapdragon 888+ processor.
The 4,350mAh battery isn’t large enough to last a day, but it does support 120W fast charging, so you can charge your phone in under 20 minutes. But is it as good as it sounds? In this iQOO 9 review, we’ll find out.
Features & details
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G Mobile Platform which is a 5nm process technology, the CPU performance is still 5.2% higher while maintaining the same power consumption; the AI engine fusion computing performance is 32 TOPS, a significant increase over 20% compared with the previous generation & GPU is increased by up to 20%
- 120W FlashCharge which can charge 50% battery in just 6 minutes and 100% battery in just 18 minutes.
- Intelligent Display Chip is able to increase the frame rate and optimize colors so that every player can enjoy high FPS and rich colors at hand to be fully immersed in the gaming experience.
- 48MP Gimbal Camera system with Sony IMX598 sensor, 13MP super wide-angle camera can take wide-angle shots at 120° (108° after correction) & 13MP 50MM Professional Portrait camera takes artistic photos.
- 120Hz 10Bit AMOLED Display lets you enjoy a seamless and smooth screen experience, along with HDR 10+ Standard Certification that supports HDR high dynamic range video content playback.